More information on the Invitation for Expression of Interest to 2019-2020 Major Competitions (New deadline on 18 June 2019)
As a preparation for the new season in 2019-2020, we would like to highlight that we are planning to host and/or participate in the following major competitions:
- 4th Asian Equestrian Federation Junior Jumping Championships (aged 14-18 in calendar year 2019, drawn horse competition, jumps likely to be 1.10m to 1.20m)
- FEI Jumping Children’s Classics Final 2019 (aged 12-14 in calendar year 2019, drawn horse competition, jumps likely to 1.00m to 1.10m )
- CSI-J Hong Kong 2019 (aged 14-18 in calendar year 2019, jumps up to 1.20m)
- Asian Equestrian Federation U-21 Dressage Championship (See more details on the attached Factsheet on the 2nd Asian Equestrian Federation (AEF) U-21 Dressage Championship)
- CCI1* Hong Kong 2019 (Eventing, riders must be over 12 years old)
- CSI1* Grand Prix at LONGINES Jumping Horse of the Year Show 2020 ( jumps up to 1.20m)
If you are interested in joining these competitions, please complete the attached application form and submit it to us to the new deadline on 18 June Tuesday 2019. Please note these competitions are open to all HKEF members, not just those with HKSAR Passports.
We are planning to provide some training support to help you prepare for these competitions and to facilitate the budgeting and training plan processes, please could you include the following with your expression of interest:
- Your best five results from competitions in Hong Kong or overseas at a similar level to these competitions
- Any training plans you already have in place either here in Hong Kong or overseas
- What horses/ponies you plan to use for your training
- Approval from parents/guardian for riders under 18
Should you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us at 2966 5078 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hong Kong Equestrian Federation