Invitation for Expression of Interest to compete at CSI5* Longines Masters of Hong Kong 2017
The 5th edition of the biggest indoor show jumping event in Asia, the LONGINES Masters of Hong Kong will be held at the Asia World Expo from 10th (Fri) to 12th (Sun) February, 2017. Again, it would be a great honour for our Federation to be the co-organizer and to have Hong Kong riders’ participation at the event.
Should you be interested in representing Hong Kong at the CSI5* LONGINES Masters of Hong Kong 2017, please send us an email expressing your interest and availability together with your best competition results with the horse and reserve horse that you intend to bring to Hong Kong for the captioned event.
Selection criteria is shown as below and please be reminded that the final selection is subject to our Training and Selection Sub-Committee (TSSC).
The selection criteria for athletes may include the following:
- Current overall competition results in 2016
- Current Longines World Ranking by end of November 2016
- Current form of rider and horse and/ or reserve horse
- Rider’s past achievements in the discipline of Show Jumping
- Discipline, attitude and commitment of the rider(s)
- Long term benefit to the growth of equestrian sport
- Available budget
We looking forward to hearing from you.